Hi everyone
It's official. We have booked our tickets and we are coming home for good! We will arrive in Sydney on the 29 December 2008. So we cant wait to share NYE with you all :)
Our travel plans are to leave Cape Town around the 12 Dec and stay in Joburg for about a week to visit friends. Then we will head off to Hong Kong over Christmas to spend time with Chester's Dad and to gorge ourselves on dumplings and other yum cha treats that we have missed out on for 2 years.
So now is the time to organise your last minute Cape Town holidays if you want free accommodation while it lasts!
Cant wait to see everyone :)
Please pray that I will be able to find a job when I return home. I really want to work in a Christian organisation (like KCC, Matthias or a bible college etc) doing marketing, events management or admin. So please pray for my work situation. By the way -if anyone hears of any jobs that fit the above description (or any other position they think I would be suitable for) let me know!
luv
ka and chester
Monday, 22 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey guys,
We can't wait to see you again. Wish we could head over again but that would be gratuitous. We probably won't be able to party too hard on NYE either since we'll be preparing to be old fart parents.
I'm so glad you've had this last 2 yrs to learn God's Word, do God's work, and experience so many awesome things. What a blessing! Praise God! Praying for a safe trip home.
wow! awesome! boy time flies!
Post a Comment