Here's us having a very serious meeting. Well, at least, some of us were taking it seriously....
See below for blogs specifically about the minsitry related work we did. But apart from work, we did take them do to a bit of sightseeing. Here are some photos of their down time here:
Minh playing with his colour settings on his SLR. Turned out to be a very romantic shot with him and Chester; Bec, CC and I sitting on a very blue chair!
We went to this really cool restaurant called Moyo in Stellenbosch (about 30 mins from Cape Town). Its like the Hunter valley, with loads of wineries. This restaurant is in a winery and is decorated like a gigantic circus. Our table was in one of the tree houses, like the one pictured above.
At Moyo, they had entertainers come up and sing to us and people came to paint our faces too.
The team at Cape Point.
Learning how to make balloons.
1 comment:
I think I see my wallet!
What a great mission trip.
Lekker!
Post a Comment